Friday, June 20, 2008

Madison!

We had another guest in our home! My niece, Madison, came to stay with us for a few days before attending a World View camp at the Wheaton College campus. (She belongs to my brother Jeff and his wife Karri. They live in Colorado Springs.)

We had a FABULOUS time with her here! We went to the pool, went shopping, went to soccer games, watched movies and ate lots of ice cream! It was great to get to know her as a young adult. I've never been around her one on one, and now I feel like I really know her!

Here is Madison with Halle at Macaroni Grill on Father's Day. The pic isn't very well focused, but I thought it was good anyway!

Here is Madison with the boys! It's great to have cousins!
Thanks for coming to see us Madison! I hope you can come visit again soon! We love you!!

No comments: