Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bella Update

We have officially been the owners of a dog for 3 months now. Whew! I'm the most thrilled to announce that Bella has mastered the art of doing her "business" outside (except for when it's raining. I shutter to thing what will happen when the white stuff comes back!) and she is also sleeping through the night (as long as she's on our bed. Johnny says, "grrrr" to a dog in his bed, but he lovingly gives in!)





Bella spends most of her day getting carried, poked at, messed with and chased by her new best friends: Parker, Halle and Grayson.





But if Halle ever lays down on the job, Bella gets her revenge! Watch out pony tails!

Do you see the family resemblence? She is a Harris afterall.



This is Bella's favorite spot in the evening when the kids have completely wiped her out!


And this is her favorite spot most other times--in her very own bed. Now, if I could only convince her to sleep there at night!


When we got Bella she weighed a mere 6 pounds. But I noticed that she's been feeling quite heavy lately, so I plopped her on the scale and realized that she now weighs 10 pounds! I know that may seem like a small dog, but she's HUGE compared to when we got her. I can't believe that she's almost doubled her size in 3 months. But, she's still cute as ever!

Looks like we need to go bed shopping. She's growing out of this one!

Look at that cute little face! She pretty much gets anything she wants!

WE LOVE OUR DOG!
*Lots of these photos are curtesy of Grayson and his Kodak EasyShare camera. Thanks Gray!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

You have become a total dog person. And Johnny... she's working on him.

Amigo and I can't help but feel somewhat responsible. Told you so!

The Ling Blings said...

I can't believe what I am reading....the Harris' are actually loving having a dog....I knew that with neighbors like us and the Smiths eventually you would come around!

All the kids look great, I cant believe how much they have grown.

Janda said...

It is so easy to become a dog lover when they look as cute as Miss Bella. Glad you're enjoying her!