Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Card Photo REJECTS

We took LOTS of pictures for our Christmas cards. Do you know how hard it is to get five people to look photo-worthy all at once? Here are a few that didn't make the cut:



Ok, everyone looks PERFECT and I had to close my eyes!!


Grayson's turn....


This one was taken atop the leaning tower of Pisa.


Johnny AND Grayson caught mid-blink. Plus, what's that CAR doing in our Christmas picture?


Now Parker, AND Grayson, and no smile from Halle..............


This one's not too bad.....



A little too much gazebo and not quite enough of us....



Come on Halle girl, a smile please!


Hey! This one looks perfect! By the 107th picture, we truly are freezing our bums off! It's cute, it's playful, it captures our new surroundings......and we have a WINNER!

BTW, thanks to our neighbor, Karen, for taking these wonderful pictures. She did a fantastic job!!


3 comments:

Jeff said...

you're a funny one j-ha. :-D

The Ling Blings said...

I think I am depressed now...a new neighbor has taken over my job as the official Harris family photographer!

Anonymous said...

Heather, just know that you set such a high standard it was hard to find someone to step in the gap! As I was trying to come up with someone to take over this important task I wished MANY times that I could call you! We miss you guys!!!!