Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wicked!


Parker, Halle and I went to see Wicked in downtown Chicago. We all loved it!

Wicked was in it's last days after playing for years in Chicago. Johnny and I saw the show last year with his parents, and Parker and Halle had been asking to see it ever since. When we heard it was on it's way out, how could we not take them? It's awesome to live in Chicago and have access to such wonderful musicals.

You might wonder where our third child was through all of this? Let's just say that Wicked wasn't on the top of Grayson's list. He and Johnny will be attending a sporting event instead! Hopefully a Cubs game when the warmth returns.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I am totally with the Grayman on this one. The last time I went to a musical (willingly and with an open mind I might add), it made me so thankful for the people that invented tv and movies. I mean, I guess plays were fun before that, ya know when Shakespeare lived, but without the violence and near nudity I've come expect on screen, i just can't follow the story, especially if they're singing it.

out!