Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Halle's 6th Birthday

Evidently, she takes after her mother with a love for the weather!

Guess who will play soccer this spring?


The birthday girl after school.



Trying out her new bike in the spring-like weather!
When Halle was almost three I did a scrapbook page that asked the following questions:

When you're 3 will you still....
  • Watch Dora non-stop?
  • Suck your thumb and hold lovie?
  • Want everything to be pink?
  • Let Mommy rock you?
  • Be my girl?

Now at 6, wanna know the answers?

  • She's watching Dora right now, although she doesn't watch it non-stop
  • Lovie has been confiscated although she STILL sucks her thumb at night
  • Pink is ok, but she'll tell you that BABY BLUE is her new favorite color
  • The rocking chair is long gone although I suspect she'd still let me rock her if it were around
  • There's NO DOUBT she's my girl!








1 comment:

Jeff said...

Dora is my girl. I'm so glad Naomi is around to make it ok for me to say that.

It is ok, right?