Friday, January 16, 2009

Weather Report 1/16/09

Months ago I was advised to stop blogging about the weather. Now it has been brought to my attention that without the weather blogs Wheaton Harris 5 has become, well, stale. Can't argue with that. It's just that the nay-sayers took the wind out of my sails when then put a stop to the weather blogs. See what happens? I think some people should just be happy to hear from me.....at all.

SO, WELCOME to the return of the weather blogs. I thought I'd start off with something dramatic. Take a look at THAT outdoor temp as registered on my satellite clock. Wanna move to Chicago anyone?


2 comments:

Jeff said...

Yea!

Two things...

1. Please just address me by name rather than "some people".

2. Now I will begin criticizing you for using your blog to rub your fancy "satellite clock" bling in my face. You should try to be a regular person. It'll make you more accessible to your reader(s).

Wheaton Harris 5 said...

I think maybe I should go to blogging school. Do they have a class for that?