Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Halle's First Ever Angel Party

Ten little angels joined Halle for her first Angel Party--a tradition that my sister, Andrea, started when her girls were little. When Andrea moved to Houston, she mailed me her Angel Party box and urged me to get started with Halle. How could I refuse? The girls were all so cute dressed up in their wings and halos!



Each Angel brought and angel ornament for the gift exchange. It was fun to see all the unique ornaments--no two were alike.


After decorating pizza angels with sauce, pepperoni and cheese, the girls decorated angel-shaped sugar cookies. Here are Halle, Kelly and Kelsey in the various stages of decorating (and tasting!)

The girls also made several angel crafts--they decorated their wings, made an angel ornament and also an angel bracelet. Craft-time was very busy, and I was so blessed that my bonus parents were here (John and Jane Harris) to help me accomplish this! They were such a HUGE help!
I can't wait for Halle's Angel Party next year! What fun!


No comments: