Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Photos for Aunt Doris

Johnny's Aunt Doris asked for some pictures of our house at Christmas. I had taken some of the kids a few weeks ago while trying to get a picture for our Christmas cards. Here are a few that didn't make the cut!
Parker on the upstairs landing


Parker in front of our new tall, skinny tree.




Grayson in front of the back window revealing our winter wonderland!



Parker, Grayson and Halle hiding our skinny tree.

Me and my sweetie. We used this picture in our card. Don't ask....I mailed them late....it should be coming!

Sweet Halle under the stockings that Nana made.



Grayson by his favorite Christmas things...the nutcrackers.



Halle Jane



Halle and cousin Chatlie at the American Girl store in Chicago. Nana treated us girls to a lovely Christmas dinner along with Alyssa and Molly (Halle and Chatlie's AG dolls.)

Sorry for the "posed" pictures Aunt Doris, but I hope this gives you an idea of what Christmas looks like at our house. I'll try to take some more candid shots and post them for you. Have a VERY Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Bling said...

Your house looks great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing the Christmas pictures with Uncle Harold and I. Your home looks so warm and inviting. And, you have SNOW!!!

Merry Christmas to your family.

With love,
The Woody 3

Jeff said...

I'm no Aunt Doris, but I like the photos anyway. Especially the lighting of the one of you and John in front of the tree. It's like you knew what you were doing. Or maybe Parker does. Or maybe you got lucky.