Saturday, March 1, 2008

Steve, Andrea & Lexi

We had some more visitors from Texas! My sister and her family came to see us!


It was a quick trip, but while they were here, we went to Grayson's school program, and Grayson's soccer game. On Friday the kids were out of school so we headed into the city. Parker has wanted to go to the Chicago Institute of Are since we moved here, and he finally had his chance!

After the museum excursion, the boys all went home and left the 3 of us girls alone to shop on the Magnificent Mile!!!

Here is Lexi in the Hershey store.

Also, sweet Lexi offered to stay with the kids while she was here one evening so that Steve, Andrea, Johnny and I could go to dinner at the Cellar Bistro in downtown Wheaton. We had a really great time! The four of us have birthdays in May, and it has been a tradition for many years that we all four go out to dinner to celebrate. I've decided to count this as our birthday celebration! Then maybe I won't be so sad when May rolls around and our birthday buddies aren't here. Instead, I can reflect on this great meal and time spent with GREAT friends!

I hope they come back soon! We had such a great time!

No comments: