Tuesday, January 1, 2008

We Discovered Sledding!

We hit the sleddin' hill with our neighbors. Lucky for us, the fashion police were not on site!







Here is Parker, flying by on his knees.


Grayson poses with his flying disc.


Halle and Brianna way off in the distance!




Halle, Brianna and Lyn




Johnny and Gray. Look closely, they are travelling backwards!



Go Gray Go



Parker is so sweet to Halle! She was a little nervous to sled by herself so Parker went down with her several times and held her hand. Eventually Halle felt comfortable enough to go down alone.



Whoa, Gray! I'm not sure that's how it's done!




Here are Halle and Johnny. I'm not sure what Grayson is shielding himself from in the background!


Here is a picture of me, Jen, coming down the hill!








Yah right! Who am I kidding? No one else would take their hands out of their gloves!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Remember when I said that I was happy for you, living in such a pretty place like Wheaton?

I take it back.

The Ling Blings said...

I agree with Jeff.....I just get way too jealous looking at your blog and wishing we were having fun sledding!