Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New Aisle in TARGET

I was strolling through my most favorite store in the universe, TARGET, and whoa! What is this? Some kind of a strange aisle. It included lots of red metal and plastic things with black handles. I'm not real sure what all of it is for, but it must be important if they have a WHOLE aisle devoted to it. I was so shocked to see it that I had to snap a picture. (Some other shoppers gave me weird looks. I wondered why they weren't taking picutres of it too! I mean, I've been to Target at least once a week for many, many years, and I've NEVER seen anything like this before!)




And on another shelf I saw that for the low, low price of $12.99, I can buy ice melt for my dog. Glad I don't have one of those!


And this is when I realized, WE AIN'T IN TEXAS NO MORE!



1 comment:

Jeff said...

THIS is exactly the kind of blog entry I live for - pointless observation! :-)

Two things...

1. YOU BETTER BE GETTING A DOG SOON! The internet ruled on this and the word was overwhelmingly (8-0 if I remember correctly) that the Harrises should get a dog. So, go back to Target and buy yourself some ice melt because fido is gonna be a puppy and it'll need every incentive to go outside to do it's thing. If the snow/ice is too high and fido is small, expect it to let fly inside. I know I would.

2. I love Target too. It's my favorite of those kind of stores. WAY WAY WAY better than Wal-Mart which always feels dirty and very third world. Target on the other hand, is clean. Target has style. Target is quiet (because everyone is at Wal-Mart). Target is a place where you can take pictures of the merchandise. I think I could limit my shopping to Target, Best Buy, and Old Navy and have all my non sexual needs in life fulfilled. Except haircuts. I'd still need to stop somewhere else for a haircut. That's more of a service though. Then again, so is sex. So, I think I'm back to my point: all the tangible goods I need/want can be acquired at Target, Best Buy, and Old Navy. Yea Target!