Friday, September 14, 2007

West Street

This is West Street. I drive on this street almost everyday. It's a beautiful street and it's so picturesque that when I drive down it I feel like I'm on the set of the movie Pleasantville. It's got white picket fences, Colonial style homes, pristine lawns, and gorgeous trees.
After I dropped the kids at school one day, I decided to stop and take a picture. I thought of you, my blog readers, and thought maybe you'd like a glimpse of what we see everyday. And here you have it. Ladies and Gentlemen, West Street.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

What did everyone in Dallas do to you that made you want to rub our nose in the fact that everytime you step outside, the sun is shining, it's 65 degrees, your wearing long sleeves and walking on winding paths thru a canopy of trees? I'm expecting to read about the wonderful Wheaton hot chocolate any day now and how it's so much better there because God only lets the water in Wheaton get hot enough to make it pleasantly warm to drink without having to blow on it first. And if that's true, you've convinced me. We'll be strapping Naomi in her highchair on the roof of the Montero (yep, Beverly Hillbillies style) and heading north.

Jeff said...

ok, so maybe i'm just a tad jealous. carry on.