Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's coming.......

Fall that is!

I drove past this tree this week and amongst the green was this VIVID red! It was so beautiful that I had to stop and grab my camera!! This is a small picture of what's to come, and I can't wait!


We had that one cold night last week, but the temp bounced back up into the 80's this entire week. The mornings have started out in the 60's. Today was the prettiest of all! No wind and about 74 degrees. I worked out in the yard with Johnny clearing out dead tree branches caused by the storm a few weeks ago. I just couldn't stand to be inside!! It was too beautiful. I had forgotten what fall feels like. Let me tell you, it's AWESOME!

1 comment:

The Ling Blings said...

Please post more fall pictures as you take them!!! I love the fall colors! We are still rocking the 90's here....I am living my fall weather through you now.