Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Entree Kitchen

I have discovered Entree Kitchen. It's a shortcut to creating great but easy meals. Basically, you pre-order from a set menu, schedule an appointment, and show up to put your meals together. Everything is already washed, chopped and ready to assemble. You freeze it and then thaw and cook when you want. I've heard about these places but never really tried them. Johnny's mom encouraged me to go, and now I'm hooked. I took Halle with me tonight. We had a fun time together!
My sweet helper mixing the stuffing for the chicken quesadillas.

She's making sure not to spill a single drop!


Ta-dah! Beef tips to go!

Lots of people tried to steal my help. Looks like she's biased, though. (And I'm glad!)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

HAAALLLLEEEEEE....COME BAAAAACK!!!! Na-Mo-Mi misses you! And I could certainly use a good helper like you to make Na-Mo-Mi's pancakes in the morning!