Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July

We had a GREAT 4th of July! We celebrated family-style with the rest of Wheaton! We started by going to the Wheaton parade. Later that afternoon we had a cook-out with our neighbors. (Everyone LOVED the Texas Corn Dip!) Then, for fireworks, we went with some of Johnny's friends from work and walked to the DuPage County Fairgrounds for the big fireworks display. It was really fun celebrating with our new friends.


Don't you just love it when your mom makes you look into the sun and smile? Evidently the sun was bright on the 4th! A pleasant surprise considering the forecast was for it to rain ALL DAY.


This was taken in our new front yard.


The kids are enjoying the parade with our neighbors. Kyle is here in the middle. (He's our new babysitter, too. But don't worry Megan, Lexi and Bekah. The kids still ask for you! Especially Halle!) Jack is to the right of Kyle, and Brianna is on the end.


Daddy and Halle enjoying the parade! And wow! What patriotic outfits! :)

1 comment:

bekah said...

I'm not sure how to work this thing, but I think I get it, so we'll see if this posts. I miss you and your kids a lot.

I never realized how much I babysat until you left, I'm broke! Haha, I love you guys.